A Unit of the
United States Power Squadrons ®
- Innovative demo of flares and handling on-board fires
- Hands-on radio communication in the classroom
- Read a compass, take a bearing
- Be part of a unique demo of navigating bouys
- Videos of nautical rules of the waterways
- How to dock on your own using your lines
Read the book at home! Come to class and participate in real time!
You'll be glad you did!
SPONSORED BY THE Toledo Sail and Power Squadron
Course Instructor: Christopher Hoover, avid boater and teacher
Class starts at 6:30 p.m. March 29, 2018 and is every thursday until May 24, class ends at 9:45 p.m., location is at Jefferson Jr. High in Chris Hoover's classroom, it is free for all members
To sign up please contact Chris (419) 343-0251 or email: email@example.com